Council Meeting 16th July 2020
- To receive and approve apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest for items on the agenda
- To receive and approve the minutes of the last meeting held on 17th June 2020
- To approve Councillors for the Recruitment Panel
- To discuss and approve the Town Ambassador Programme
- To discuss and agree a way forward on tackling the excessive pigeon feeding at Gabb Square, Baker Street, Abergavenny.
- To agree to set up of a new budget for publicity and to vire £2000 from events budget into the new budget.