Full Council 10th November 2021
- To receive and approve apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest for items on the agenda
- To receive and approve the minutes of the last meeting held on 8th September 2021
- To re-affirm Town Council representation and continued appointments on School Governing Boards until May 2022.
- To receive and note the Town Clerk’s update.
- To consider and approve the following planning applications:
DM/2021/01647 Proposal to remove current bay window, porch, canopy and hipped gable roof and replace with a new rectangular bay window, timber pergola style porch and clad the front of the gable end of the dwelling in vertical cladding creating a flat gable to the front of the property. 5 Plas Derwen Close Abergavenny Monmouthshire NP7 9SQ
DM/2021/01457 Single storey extension to rear of dwelling. 6 Park Close Abergavenny
Monmouthshire NP7 5SU
DM/2021/01704 Rear single storey extension and gazebo to rear garden. 4 Herbert Close
Abergavenny Monmouthshire NP7 7AJ
DM/2021/01691 Extensions and alterations to dwelling and new double garage. Chandos
53 Hereford Road Abergavenny Monmouthshire NP7 5RA
DM/2021/01702 Rear single storey extension, to accommodate an additional flat. Flat 1
Milford House 22 Monk Street AbergavennyNP7 5NP
DM/2021/01699 Variation of condition no. 2 (the development shall be carried out in accordance with the list of approved plans) of planning consent DM/2020/01231. 20 Brecon Road Abergavenny NP7 5UG
DM/2021/01683 Provision for a new opening with timber shutters to be created on the street elevation and a new opening glazed window to the side elevation. 11B Market Street
Abergavenny Monmouthshire NP7 5SD
DM/2021/01684 Application for planning permission for perimeter fence and vehicle access gate. Gavenny Court Brecon Road Abergavenny Monmouthshire NP7 7RX
DM/2021/01677 Erection of an oak framed summerhouse inclusive of shed to rear garden. 4 Belgrave Road Abergavenny Monmouthshire NP7 7AL
- To consider items for the agenda of the next Full Council meeting on 12th January 2022.