Policy and Resources Committee 8th June 2022
- To receive and approve apologies for absence.
- To receive declarations of interest for items on the agenda.
- To approve the minutes from 18th May 2022.
- To receive a verbal report from ACE in support of their renewal of the cooperation agreement with ATC.
- To receive a presentation from Abergavenny Food Festival to renew the sponsorship agreement going forward.
- To receive an online presentation from Abergavenny Branch of Monmouthshire Citizens Advice Bureau on renewing their Cooperation agreement with ATC.
- Finance reports: Months 1 and 2 to be received and approved.
- To receive and note an update from the Town Clerk.
- To consider and make recommendations regarding the following planning applications:
DM/2022/00724 Prefabricated home office to front garden of property. Flat roof finish and light painted timber cladding finish. Stanhope Lodge, Chapel Lane, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 7BT. https://planningonline.monmouthshire.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=RBZ87PKYKU000
DM/2022/00593 Replacement ATM and signage and new CCTV camera. Hsbc, 2 - 3 Frogmore Street, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 5AF. https://planningonline.monmouthshire.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=RABW74KYKHL00
DM/2022/00793 Proposed new vehicular access off of Park Crescent and convert existing vehicular access to a pedestrian only access . This work involves the demolition of part of the existing garage and boundary wall to accommodate the proposed vehicular access. Development Of Residential Dwelling At Former Mulberry House, Pen Y Pound, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire. https://planningonline.monmouthshire.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=RCJ7LTKYKZD00
- To receive reports from Councillors attendance at external bodies which are relevant to this Committee.
- Report from County Councillors on matters affecting Abergavenny relevant to this Committee.
- To consider items for the next meeting on 13thJuly 2022.