Environment Committee 24th November 2021
- To receive and approve apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest for items on the agenda
- To receive and approve the minutes from the last meeting on 20th October 2021.
- To receive a briefing from Rachel Carter, Local Places For Nature Officer from One Voice Wales.
- To consider and make recommendations regarding the following planning applications:
DM/2021/01753 Two storey side extension. 39 Plas Derwen View, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire,
DM/2021/01774 Detached double garage to replace existing prefab single garage. 2 Albany Road,
Abergavenny, NP7 7BD.
DM/2021/01770 Discharge of Condition
Discharge of Condition 3 (Construction Management plan) 4 (Green Infrastructure ) 5 (Surface water Management Plan) 6(Surface water drainage system) 7 (Scheme of Landscaping) 9 (Landscape Management) 13 (qualified archaeologist) for planning decision DM/2019/01793. Aldi Stores
Monmouth Road, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 5HF.
DM/2021/01656 Two storey extension to rear of existing property. 81 North Street, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 7EB.
DM/2021/01735 Retention of domestic garage. 60 Old Barn Way, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire,
DM/2021/01772 Removal of sections of internal wall and replacement of broken shopfront glazing. Mountain Warehouse/Neon Sheep, High Street, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 5RY.
DM/2021/01751 Existing canopy and columns to be removed, New canopy columns and canopy to be set at 4500mm clear above highest forecourt level. Esso Garage, 5-7 Hereford Road, Abergavenny,
- To receive a report on progress by MCC on the contract for the ongoing emptying of the dog waste bins.
- To consider and review the Strategy and Action Plan and discuss additional actions for inclusion in the action tables
- Report from Councillors attendance at external bodies relevant to this Committee
- Report from County Councillors on matters affecting Abergavenny relevant to this Committee
- Items for consideration at the next meeting 22nd December 2021:
- Environmental Crisis Planning
- SLA update Toilet Provision
- Carbon and Eco Literacy Training update
- Strategy and Action Plan updates