Full Council 12th January 2022
- To receive and approve apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest for items on the agenda
- To receive and approve the minutes of the last meeting held on 10th November 2021
- To receive a presentation from James Roberts, Cyber Resilience Manager at Cyber Resilience Wales.
- To ratify the proposed budget for 2022/23.
- To receive and note the Town Clerk’s update.
- To consider and approve the following planning applications:
DM/2021/02021 Single Storey Ultraroof style extension. 20 Clos Y Pinwydd, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 5JP.
DM/2021/02051 Single storey side extension. 4 Knoll Gardens, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire,
DM/2021/01999 Demolition of existing lean-to extension, and construction of ground floor extension to rear (south) and side (west) elevations. Pitched roof construction with full-height glazing to rear elevation. Grasmere, 10 Avenue Road, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 7DA.
DM/2021/02008 Single storey rear and side extension. 34 Chapel Road, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 7DP.
DM/2021/02036 Proposed first floor extension. 46 Belgrave Road, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 7AG.
- To consider and comment on the proposed alteration to Zebra Crossing Layout at Merthyr Road, Abergavenny. (Appendix 1 & Appendix 2)
- To consider items for the agenda of the next Full Council meeting on 9th March 2022.