A Meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday 10 December 2014 at 7:00pm in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny to consider the following agenda. I hope you will be able to attend.
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UPTO 5 MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the Minutes of the Council Meeting held on 12 November 2014.
4. Matters arising.
5. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the Minutes of the following Committee:
a) Planning Committee held on 12 November 2014
b) Projects Committee held on 27 November 2014
c) Special Finance Committee held on 3 December 2014
6. Matters arising.
7. Finance Report.
a) To authorise payments.
b) Month 8 budget reports
8. Correspondence (see attached papers)
a) Town Team Notes
9. Agenda Item
10. Questions to County Councillors on issues directly relevant to the Town.
11. Members reports.
12. Any other business agreed by the Mayor to be urgent and of which he has notice before the meeting