4th October 2018
A meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday 10th October 2018 at 7.00pm in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny to consider the following agenda. I hope you will be able to attend.
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP TO 5 MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To receive a short presentation from PC Adam Hollings, Neighbourhood Policing Manager
4. To receive a short presentation from Michael Prys Williams regarding the War Memorial
5. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Town Council Meeting held on Wednesday 12th September 2018.
6. Matters arising
7. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Planning Committee held on Wednesday 12th September 2018
8. Matters arising
9. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Projects Committee held on Wednesday 26th September 2018
10. Matters arising
11. Finance Report.
a) To authorise payments
b) Month 6 budget report
12. To consider the proposal for a new photocopier lease arrangement
13. To agree arrangements for the Christmas Meal
14. To receive a report on the 100 years of WWI commemorations
15. To receive a verbal report on the Strategy Day and next steps
16. To receive an update on the anti-social behaviour in Fairfield Car Park – Cllr T Thomas
17. Questions from Town Councillors to County Councillors on local issues / Information from County Councillors to members.
18. Members Reports from External Bodies (two written reports circulated) 18. Any other business agreed by the Mayor to be urgent and of which she has received notice before the meeting.