A meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday 11th April 2018 at 7.00pm in the Council
Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny to consider the following agenda. I hope you will be able to attend.
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP TO 5 MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Town Council Meeting held on Wednesday 14th March 2018.
5. Matters arising
6. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Planning Committee held on Wednesday 14th March 2018
7. Matters arising
8. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Events Committee held on Tuesday 20th March 2018
9. Matters arising
10. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Projects Committee held on Thursday 29th March 2018
11. Matters arising
12. Finance Report.
a) To authorise payments
b) Month 12 budget report (to follow)
13. Notice of vacancy in Office of Councillor, Castle Ward
14. Review of Policies and Protocols (report to follow)
15. A40 WG Detrunking Decision
16. Questions from Town Councillors to County Councillors on local issues / Information from County Councillors to members.
17. Members Reports
18. Any other business agreed by the Mayor to be urgent and of which he has received notice before the meeting.