5th July 2018
A meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday 11th July 2018 following Planning Committee in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny to consider the following agenda. I hope you will be able to attend.
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP
TO 5 MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Town Council Meeting held on Wednesday 13th June 2018.
4. Matters arising
5. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Planning Committee held on Wednesday 13th June 2018
6. Matters arising
7. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Events Committee held on Tuesday 19th June 2018
8. Matters arising
9. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Projects Committee held on Wednesday 27th June 2018
10. Matters arising
11. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Finance Committee held on Wednesday 4th July 2018
12. Finance Report.
a) To authorise payments
b) Month 3 budget report
c) To agree to a waiver to financial regulations to enable the Council to appoint a facilitator for the vision & strategy preparation
13. To agree to a Council recess in August
14. To discuss whether there is a requirement for Code of Conduct training
15. To consider and approve additional funding of £1250 for the WWI community play should it be required (£1550 already approved)
16. Questions from Town Councillors to County Councillors on local issues / Information from County Councillors to members.
17. Members Reports from External Bodies
18. Any other business agreed by the Mayor to be urgent and of which she has received notice before the meeting.