A Meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday 11 June 2014 at 7:00pm in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny to consider the following agenda. I hope you will be able to attend.
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP TO 5 MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
To receive a Report from the Police if available.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the Minutes of the Council Meeting held on 14 May 2014.
4. Matters arising.
5. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the Minutes of the following Committee:
a) Finance Committee held on 29 May 2014
6. Matters arising.
7. Finance Report.
a) To authorise payments.
b) Month1 and 2 budget reports.
c) To receive and approve the Internal Auditor`s report and the statement of accounts to go to the
8. Correspondence (see attached papers)
a) Town Team Notes from 4 June meeting.
b) Revised schedule of meeting dates for the rest of the year.
8. Agenda Items (if any)
9. Questions to County Councillors on issues directly relevant to the Town.
10. Members reports.
11. Any other business agreed by the Mayor to be urgent and of which he has notice before the meeting