A meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday 11th October 2017 at 7:00pm in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny to consider the following agenda. I hope you will be able to attend.
Acting Town Clerk
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP TO 5 MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
To receive a short presentation from Chris Woodhouse about Twinning.
To receive a submission about dog fouling from a member of the public.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Town Council Meeting held on Wednesday 13 September 2017.
4. Matters arising
5. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Planning Committee held on Wednesday 13 September 2017
6. Matters arising
7. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Projects Committee held on Thursday 28 September 2017
8. To receive and adopt the Minutes of the Town Clerk Advisory Committee held on 2 October 2017
9. Matters arising
10. Finance Report.
a) To authorise payments
b) Month 5 budget reports
a) Team Abergavenny – Councillor Tatam including Public Realm Minutes.
b) North Monmouthshire Liaison Committee Meeting on 26 September 2017
c) Give Dog Fouling the Red Card group meeting 14 September 2017
d) Accessibility at Abergavenny Railway Station – action by this Council.
12. Questions from Town Councillors to County Councillors on local issues / Information from County Councillors to members.
13. Members Reports
14. Any other business agreed by the Mayor to be urgent and of which he has received notice before the meeting.