A meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday 12th April 2017 at 7:00pm in the Council
Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny to consider the following agenda. I hope you will be able to attend.
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP TO 5 MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. Abergavenny Food Festival presentation by Matrika Lindley-Thompson and Ben Robbins.
4. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Town Council Meeting held on Wednesday 8th March 2017.
5. Matters arising
6. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Planning Committee held on Wednesday 8th March 2017
7. Matters arising
8. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Finance Committee held on Wednesday 5th April.
9. Finance Report.
a) To authorise payments
b) Month 12 budget reports
10. Hill Residential Street naming.
12. Team Abergavenny – Councillors Horrell & Tatum
13. CCTV – Councillor Harris
14. Toilets – Councillor Prosser.
15. Questions from Town Councillors to County Councillors on local issues / Information from County Councillors to members.
16. Members Reports
17. Any other business agreed by the Mayor to be urgent and of which he has received notice before the meeting.