6th December 2018
A meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday 12th December 2018 at 7.00pm in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny to consider the following agenda. I hope you will be able to attend.
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP TO 5 MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Town Council Meeting held on Wednesday 14th November 2018.
4. Matters arising
5. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Planning Committee held on Wednesday 14th November 2018
6. Matters arising
7. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Projects Committee held on Wednesday 28th November 2018
8. Matters arising
9. Finance Report.
a) To authorise payments
b) Month 8 budget report
10. To consider the report on the establishment of a Town Crew
11. To consider the report on the Town Council’s use of single use plastics.
12. Questions from Town Councillors to County Councillors on local issues / Information from County Councillors to members.
13. Members Reports from External Bodies
14. Any other business agreed by the Mayor to be urgent and of which she has received notice before the meeting.