A meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday 12th July 2017 at 7:00pm in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny to consider the following agenda. I hope you will be able to attend.
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP TO 5 MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Town Council Meeting held on Wednesday 14th June 2017.
4. Matters arising
5. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Planning Committee held on Wednesday 14th June 2017
6. Matters arising
7. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Special meeting held on Wednesday 28th June 2017
8. Matters arising
9. Finance Report.
a) To authorise payments
b) Month 3 budget reports
10. Honouree Burgesses
12. Team Abergavenny – Councillor Tatam
13. CCTV – Councillor Harris
14. Questions from Town Councillors to County Councillors on local issues / Information from County Councillors to members.
15. Members Reports
16. Any other business agreed by the Mayor to be urgent and of which he has received notice before the meeting.