6th June 2019
A meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday 12th June 2019 at 7.00pm at the St Michael’s Centre, Abergavenny to consider the following agenda.
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP TO 5 MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Town Council Meeting held on Wednesday 15th May 2019.
4. Matters arising
5. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Planning Committee held on Wednesday 15th May 2019
6. Matters arising
7. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Projects Committee held on Thursday 22nd May 2019
8. Matters arising
9. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Events Committee held on Tuesday 4th June 2019
10. Matters arising
11. Finance Report.
a) To authorise payments
b) Month 2 report
12. To receive and approve the Internal Audit Annual Report 2018/19
13. To receive and approve the 2018/19 Accounts for the External Auditor
14. To approve the Honorarium paid to the Macebearer
15. To review the Action Plan Progress Report
16. To consider and if appropriate approve the new committee structure and scheme of delegation
17. To receive a verbal update from the sale of Council artefacts at the recent auction
18. Questions from Town Councillors to County Councillors on local issues / Information from County Councillors to members.
19. Members Reports from attendance at External Bodies