A meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday 12th October 2016 at 7:00pm in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny to consider the following agenda. I hope you will be able to attend.
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP TO 5 MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. Presentation on progress with the Town Plan with Mrs J Warren (20 minutes)
4. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Town Council Meeting held on Wednesday 14 September 2016.
5. Matters arising.
6. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the following Committees:
a) Planning Committee held on 14 September 2016.
b) Finance Committee held on 6 October 2016 (To follow)
7. Matters arising.
8. Finance Report.
a) To authorise payments
b) Month 6 budget reports
c) To receive Annual Audit Report
a) Cluster group meeting (Cllrs Edwards and Thomas)
b) CCTV (Cllr Mrs M Harris)
10. Questions from Town Councillors to County Councillors on local issues.
11. Members reports
12. Any other business agreed by the Mayor to be urgent and of which he has received notice before the meeting.