6th September 2018
A meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday 12th September 2018 at 7.00pm in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny to consider the following agenda. I hope you will be able to attend.
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP TO 5 MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Town Council Meeting held on Wednesday 11th July 2018.
4. Matters arising
5. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Planning Committee held on Wednesday 11th July 2018 and Monday 30th July 2018
6. Matters arising
7. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Projects Committee held on Wednesday 25th July 2018
8. Matters arising
9. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Events Committee held on Tuesday 4th September 2018
10. Matters arising
11. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Finance Committee held on Wednesday 5th September 2018
12. Finance Report.
a) To authorise payments
b) Month 4 budget report
c) To approve the report from the External Auditor on 2017/18 Accounts
13. To agree the 2019/20 budget setting process (report attached)
14. To consider the adoption of the resolution proposed by Plastic Free Abergavenny
15. To consider a Town Council response to the WG decision not to detrunk the A40 through Abergavenny (Cllr Konieczny)
16. To consider the Town Council response to anti-social behaviour in the Fairfield Car Park (Cllr Thomas)
17. Questions from Town Councillors to County Councillors on local issues / Information from County Councillors to members.
18. Members Reports from External Bodies
19. Any other business agreed by the Mayor to be urgent and of which she has received notice before the meeting.