7th February 2019
A meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday 13th February 2019, 7.00pm in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny to consider the following agenda. I hope you will be able to attend.
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP TO 5 MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Town Council Meeting held on Wednesday 9th January 2019.
4. Matters arising
5. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Planning Committee held on Wednesday 9th January 2019
6. Matters arising
7. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Projects Committee held on Wednesday 23rd January 2019
8. Matters arising
9. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Events Committee held on Tuesday 29th January 2019
10. Matters arising
11. Finance Report.
a) To approve the retrospective pension payment for the Admin Assistant
b) To authorise payments
c) Month 10 budget report
d) To note the recent Auditor-General reports on Financial Management and Governance and Internal Audit Arrangements.
12. To approve the Risk Register
13. To agree a Town Council response to the MCC Consultation on a Public Spaces Protection Order for all car parks in Monmouthshire
14. To consider and if appropriate agree a Town Council response to the report by the Local Democracy and Boundary Commission for Wales on the Review of Community Arrangements in the County of Monmouthshire
15. Election of a Mayor for 2019/20
a) Letter from NRW re the Flood Risk Activity Permit
b) Letter from Cllr Sara Jones, MCC re homelessness in Abergavenny
17. Questions from Town Councillors to County Councillors on local issues / Information from County Councillors to members.
18. Members Reports from External Bodies
19. Any other business agreed by the Mayor to be urgent and of which she has received notice before the meeting.