A Meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday 13 January 2016 at 7:00pm in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny to consider the following agenda. I hope you will be able to attend.
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP TO 5 MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
To receive a short update from Mr M Prys Williams concerning the War Memorial
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the Minutes of the Council Meeting held on 9 December 2015
4. Matters arising.
5. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the Minutes of the following Committee:
a) Planning Committee held on 9 December 2015
b) Finance Committee held on 6 January 2016
6. Matters arising.
7. Finance Report.
a) To authorise payments.
b) Month 9 budget reports
8. Correspondence (see attached papers)
a) TeamAbergavenny update
b) Proposals re appointment of a new Town Clerk for Abergavenny.
c) North Monmouthshire Liaison Committee on 5 January 2016.
10. Agenda Items
a) Freedom of Abergavenny
11. Questions to County Councillors on issues directly relevant to the Town.
12. Members reports.
13. Any other business agreed by the Mayor to be urgent and of which she has notice before the meeting