7th June 2018
A meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday 13th June 2018 at 7.00pm in the Council
Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny to consider the following agenda. I hope you will be able to attend.
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP TO 5 MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Town Council Meeting held on Wednesday 16th May 2018.
4. Matters arising
5. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Planning Committee held on Wednesday 16th May 2018
6. Matters arising
7. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Projects Committee held on Thursday 24th May 2018
8. Matters arising
9. Finance Report.
a)To authorise payments
b) To receive the internal audit report (provisional item)
c) To approve the annual accounts for External Auditor for 2017/18 (to follow)
d) Month 1 & 2 budget report
10. To agree the composition, chairmanship and start time of Finance Committee
11. Events Update Report
12. Draft Annual Report
13. To receive and approve details of NALC Pay Award
14. To receive the nomination of Keith Davies for the Honours Board (criteria attached)
15. Questions from Town Councillors to County Councillors on local issues / Information from County Councillors to members.
16. Members Reports
17. Any other business agreed by the Mayor to be urgent and of which he has received notice before the meeting.