7th March 2019
A meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday 13th March 2019, 7.00pm in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny to consider the following agenda.
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP TO 5 MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To receive a short presentation from Michael Prys-Williams regarding the War Memorial
4. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Town Council Meeting held on Wednesday 13th February 2019.
5. Matters arising
6. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Planning Committee held on Wednesday 13th February 2019
7. Matters arising
8. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Projects Committee held on Wednesday 20th February 2019
9. Matters arising
10. Finance Report.
a) To authorise payments
b) Month 11 budget report
11. To approve the NALC pay award 2019/20
12. To approve the Standing Orders and Financial Regulations (please note these remain unchanged)
13. To agree the Town Council response (letter) to the report by the Local Democracy and Boundary Commission for Wales on the Review of Community Arrangements in the County of Monmouthshire
14. To consider the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales Annual Report 2019-2020 and agree specific responsibility allowance payments in accordance with the IPRW Annual Report 2018-19
15. To consider the responses received from the Town Council Strategy and Action Plan consultation and if appropriate approve the Town Council Strategy and Action Plan
16. Questions from Town Councillors to County Councillors on local issues / Information from County Councillors to members.
17. Members Reports from External Bodies