A Meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday 13 May 2015 at 7:00pm in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny to consider the following agenda. I hope you will be able to attend.
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP TO 5 MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the Minutes of the Council Meeting held on 8 April 2015
4. Matters arising.
5. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the Minutes of the following Committee:
a) Planning Committee held on 8 April 2015
b) Finance Committee held on 6 May 2015
6. Matters arising.
7. Finance Report.
a) To authorise payments.
b) Month 1 budget reports
c) Final accounts for Month 12 of 2014/15 year – update
8. Correspondence (see attached papers)
a) North Monmouthshire Liaison Committee notes
b) Town Team
c) Review representation on other bodies for the coming year.
d) Receive and adopt amended Standing Orders for 2015/16
e) To receive the annual attendance record for Councillors
9. Agenda Item
a) Any matters for CSAT via Cllr Wadsworth
10. Questions to County Councillors on issues directly relevant to the Town.
11. Members reports.
12. Any other business agreed by the Mayor to be urgent and of which she has notice before the meeting