A meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday 13th September 2017 at 7:00pm in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny to consider the following agenda. I hope you will be able to attend.
Acting Town Clerk
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP TO 5 MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
To receive a short presentation from Harry Iles and Hussam Allahham concerning Town of
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Town Council Meeting held on Wednesday 9 August 2017.
4. Matters arising
5. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Planning Committee held on Wednesday 9 August 2017
6. Matters arising
7. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Finance Committee held on Wednesday 6 September 2017
8. Matters arising
9. Review of Standing Orders.
10. Finance Report.
a) To authorise payments
b) Month 5 budget reports
a) Team Abergavenny – Councillor Tatam including Public Realm Minutes.
b) CCTV – Councillor Harris
c) Reform of Data Protection legislation
12. Questions from Town Councillors to County Councillors on local issues / Information from County Councillors to members.
13. Members Reports
14. Any other business agreed by the Mayor to be urgent and of which he has received notice before the meeting.