A meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday 14th February 2018 at 7.00pm in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny to consider the following agenda. I hope you will be able to attend.
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP TO 5 MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Town Council Meeting held on Wednesday 10th January 2018.
4. Matters arising
5. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Planning Committee held on Wednesday 10th January 2018
6. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Projects Committee held on Wednesday 25th January 2018
7. Matters arising
8. Finance Report.
a) To authorise payments
b) Month 10 budget report
a) Response to the Independent Review Panel into Community & Town Councils
b) Review of community boundaries and electoral arrangements
c) Twinning Events 2018
10. Assessment of Risk Management
11. Renewal of CCTV Memorandum of Understanding
12. Election of a Mayor for 2018/19
13. Questions from Town Councillors to County Councillors on local issues / Information from County Councillors to members.
14. Members Reports
15. Any other business agreed by the Mayor to be urgent and of which he has received notice before the meeting.