A meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday 14th June 2017 at 7:00pm in the Council
Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny to consider the following agenda. I hope you will be able to attend.
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP TO 5 MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. Abergavenny Eisteddfod presentation by David Bryon Williams.
4. War Memorial Monument presentation by Michael Prys-Williams.
5. Presentation Matrika Lindley-Thompson – Abergavenny Food Festival.
5. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Town Council Meeting held on Wednesday 17th May 2017.
6. Matters arising
7. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Planning Committee held on Wednesday 17th May 2017
8. Matters arising
9. Finance Report.
a) Receive internal audit report and approve annual accounts for External Auditor for financial year 16/17
b) To authorise payments
c) Month 2 budget reports
12. Town Clerk arrangements
13. Fair Trade Representative
14. Team Abergavenny – Councillor Tatam
15. CCTV – Councillor Harris
16. Questions from Town Councillors to County Councillors on local issues / Information from County Councillors to members.
17. Members Reports
18. Any other business agreed by the Mayor to be urgent and of which he has received notice before the meeting.