A meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday 14th March 2018 at 7.00pm in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny to consider the following agenda. I hope you will be able to attend.
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP TO 5 MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To receive a presentation from Samuel Hadley and Dale Crutcher from Network Rail on Accessibility Issues at Abergavenny Railway Station
4. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Town Council Meeting held on Wednesday 14th February 2018.
5. Matters arising
6. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Planning Committee held on Wednesday 14th February 2018
7. Matters arising
8. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Projects Committee held on Thursday 22nd February 2018
9. Matters arising
10. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Town Clerk Advisory Committee held on Tuesday 6th March 2018
11. Matters arising
12. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Finance Committee held on Wednesday 7th March 2018
13. Matters Arising
14. Finance Report.
a) To authorise payments
b) Month 11 budget report
a) Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales
16. Asset Register
17. Financial Regulations
18. Response to WG Consultation on The Provision of Toilets in Wales: Local Toilets Strategy
19. Questions from Town Councillors to County Councillors on local issues / Information from County Councillors to members.
20. Members Reports
21. Any other business agreed by the Mayor to be urgent and of which he has received notice before the meeting.