A Meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday 14 May 2014 at 6:00pm in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny to consider the following agenda. I hope you will be able to attend.
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP TO 5 MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the Minutes of the Council Meeting held on 9 April 2014.
4. Matters arising.
5. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the Minutes of the following Committees:
a) Planning Committee held on 28 April 2014
b) Projects Committee held on 28 April 2014
c) Finance Committee held on 28 April 2014
6. Matters arising.
7. Finance Report.
a) To authorise payments.
b) End of year budget reports.
c) Audit issues.
8. Correspondence (see attached papers)
a) Town Team Notes.
b) North Monmouthshire Liaison Committee notes of 29 April 2014.
c) To agree Standing Orders for 2014/15
d) To agree representation for 2014/15 on other bodies.
e) Members` Attendance record for last year.
8. Agenda Items
a) Update on TIC (verbal)
9. Questions to County Councillors on issues directly relevant to the Town.
10. Members reports.
11. Any other business agreed by the Mayor to be urgent and of which he has notice before the meeting