A Meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday14 October 2015 at 7:00pm in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny to consider the following agenda. I hope you will be able to attend.
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP TO 5 MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the Minutes of the Council Meeting held on 9 September 2015
4. Matters arising.
5. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the Minutes of the following Committee:
a) Planning Committee held on 9 September 2015
b) Meeting with Eisteddfod representatives on 7 October 2015 (to follow)
c) Workshop Meeting Notes of 13 October (to follow)
6. Matters arising.
7. Finance Report.
a) To authorise payments.
b) Month 6 budget reports
8. Correspondence (see attached papers)
a) TeamAbergavenny update
10. Agenda Item
a) St Johns Course and Defibrillators (Cllr Hickman)
b) Dates of Meetings for 2016
c) Freedom of Abergavenny for the Royal Welsh (Cllr HIckman)
11. Questions to County Councillors on issues directly relevant to the Town.
12. Members reports.
13. Any other business agreed by the Mayor to be urgent and of which she has notice before the meeting