A meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday, 14th September. 2016 at 7:00pmin the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny, to consider the following agenda. I hope you will be able to attend.
Assistant Town Clerk
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP TO FIVE MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Council Meeting held on July 13, 2016
4. Any matters arising from the minutes.
5. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Planning Committee held on July 13th, 2016 (minutes attached)
6. Any matter arising from the above minutes
7. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Emergency Council Meeting held on 22nd August 2016 – (see Item 16 re. supplementary minutes)
8. Any matter arising from the above minutes
9. Finance Report.
a) To authorise payments.
b) Month 3, 4 and 5 budget reports (attached)
c) Annual Audit – external.
a) River Bridge and Cycle Route proposals.
b) Eisteddfod Review
c) Town Toilets Service Level Agreement with MCC, monitoring system and date of review including White Horse Lane update. Cllr. Prosser
d) Team Abergavenny update. Cllr N Tatum, Cllr S Horrell
e) CCTV. Cllr M. Harris
12. Agenda Items
a) North Monmouthshire Liaison meeting proposed Town & District Cluster Meeting 15th Sept 2016
b) Car Parking Cllr. D. Edwards.
c) Abergavenny Agri Urban Project. Cllr. J.Prossser
d) Glass Recycling Scheme. Cllr. Woodhouse
e) Honours Board nominations and recognition of the Success of Rebecca James. Cllr. Woodhouse
f) Olympics. Cllr. Edwards
g) Street Furniture. Cllr Woodhouse
13. Questions to County Councillors on issues directly relevant to the Town.
14. Members reports.
15. Any other business agreed by the Mayor to be urgent and of which he has notice before the meeting.
16. CONFIDENTIAL. PRESS AND PUBLIC TO BE EXCLUDED. To receive and if appropriate adopt the supplementary minutes of the Emergency Council Meeting held on 22nd August 2016.
17. Update on staffing.