A meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday 16th May 2018 at 7.00pm in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny to consider the following agenda. I hope you will be able to attend.
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP TO 5 MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Town Council Meeting held on Wednesday 11th April 2018.
4. Matters arising
5. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Planning Committee held on Wednesday 11th April 2018
6. Matters arising
7. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Events Committee held on Wednesday 25th April 2018
8. Matters arising
9. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Projects Committee held on Thursday 26th April 2018
10. Matters arising
11. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Finance Committee held on Wednesday 9th May 2018
12. Matters arising
13. Finance Report.
a) To authorise payments
b) To agree the process for payments of allowances
14. Appoint Chair & Vice-Chair of Finance Committee and revisit start time
15. Review representation on external bodies for the coming year
16. To defer the adoption of standing orders for 2018/19 subject to further discussion on Town Council Governance Arrangements
17. To receive the annual attendance record for Councillors
18. General Data Protection Regulation Report (to follow)
19. To consider the Just Food motion:
“Abergavenny Town Council welcomes Just Food’s document Towards a Manifesto for Food Justice for Wales and agrees to support its aims”
20. Questions from Town Councillors to County Councillors on local issues / Information from County Councillors to members.
21. Members Reports
22. Any other business agreed by the Mayor to be urgent and of which he has received notice before the meeting.