A Meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday 17 June 2015 at 7:00pm in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny to consider the following agenda. I hope you will be able to attend.
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP TO 5 MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
Brief update from Mr Michael Prys Williams concerning the War Memorial
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the Minutes of the Council Meeting held on 13 May 2015
4. Matters arising.
5. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the Minutes of the following Committee:
a) Planning Committee held on 13 May 2015
b) Projects Committee held on 21 May 2015
b) Finance Committee held on 27 May 2015
6. Matters arising.
7. Finance Report.
a) To authorise payments.
b) Month 2 budget reports
c) Final accounts for Month 12 of 2014/15 year for despatch to External Audit
8. Correspondence (see attached papers)
a) Town Team
b) representation on Cantref School Governors
c) Update on vacancy for Councillor in Cantref Ward
10. Agenda Item
a) Any matters for CSAT .
11. Questions to County Councillors on issues directly relevant to the Town.
12. Members reports.
13. Any other business agreed by the Mayor to be urgent and of which she has notice before the meeting