A Meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday, May 17 2017 at 7:00pm in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny, to consider the following agenda. I hope you will be able to attend.
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP TO FIVE MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
1. Election of new Mayor
2. Signing of Declaration of Office
3. Election of Deputy Mayor
4. Appoint Members to Committees
5. Review representation on to outside bodies for the coming year, to either formally adopt or make changes.
6. Formally adopt the model code of conduct
7. Agree for Clerk to remain RFO officer
8. Apologies for absence
9. Declarations of interest.
10. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Council Meeting held on April 12, 2017
11. Matters arising.
12. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Planning Committee held on April 12, 2017
13. Matters Arising
14. Finance Report.
a) To authorise payments.
b) Month 1 budget reports
c) Receive and adopt Standing Orders for 2017/18
d) New Bank Mandate – Signatories
e) To receive the annual attendance record for Councillors
13. Questions to County Councillors on issues directly relevant to the Town.
14. Members reports.
15. Any other business agreed by the Mayor to be urgent and of which he has notice before the meeting.