A Meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday 8 October 2014 at 7:00pm in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny to consider the following agenda. I hope you will be able to attend.
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP TO 5 MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
Mr Michael Prys Williams will attend to talk about the War Memorial.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the Minutes of the Council Meeting held on 10 September 2014.
4. Matters arising.
5. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the Minutes of the following Committee:
a) Planning Committee held on 10 September 2014
b) Projects Committee held on 18 September 2014
c) Town Clerk`s Advisory Committee held on 29 September 2014
d) Artefacts Committee held on 29 September 2014
6. Matters arising.
7. Finance Report.
a) To authorise payments.
b) Month 6 budget reports
8. Correspondence (see attached papers)
a) Town Team Notes from 1 October meeting.
b) Meeting of Monmouthshire Clerks.
c) CCTV Users Group Minutes
9. Agenda Items
a) Vacancy situation.
10. Questions to County Councillors on issues directly relevant to the Town.
11. Members reports.
12. Any other business agreed by the Mayor to be urgent and of which he has notice before the meeting