August 3rd, 2017
A Meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday, August 9th 2017 at 7:00pm in the Council
Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny, to consider the following agenda. I hope you will be able to attend.
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP TO FIVE MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Town Council Meeting held on Wednesday 12th July 2017.
4. Matters arising
5. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Planning Committee held on Wednesday 12th July 2017
6. Matters arising
7. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Town Clerk Advisory Committee held on Monday 31st July 2017
8. Matters arsing
8. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Projects Committee held on Thursday 27th July 2017
9. Finance Report.
a) To authorise payments
b) Month 4 budget reports
11. Honorary Burgess Douglas Edwards – Set date for Reception in September.
12. Agri-Urban – Partners hosting visit Sept 17 – Request for monetary support.
13. Maggie Harris Ostringen Celebrations
13. Request from Arthur Williams – Add a link to Abergavenny ‘Now Events Calendar’ on Town Website
14. Team Abergavenny – Councillor Tatam
15. CCTV – Councillor Harris
16. Questions from Town Councillors to County Councillors on local issues / Information from County Councillors to members.
17. Members Reports
18. Any other business agreed by the Mayor to be urgent and of which he has received notice before the meeting.