4th January 2019
A meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday 9th January 2019 after Planning Committee in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny to consider the following agenda. I hope you will be able to attend.
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP TO 5 MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Town Council Meeting held on Wednesday 12th December 2018.
4. Matters arising
5. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Planning Committee held on Wednesday 12th December 2018
6. Matters arising
7. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Policy Committee held on Monday 10th December 2018
8. Matters Arising
9. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the minutes of the Finance Committee held on Wednesday 2nd January 2019
10. Matters arising
11. Finance Report.
a) To authorise payments
b) Month 9 budget report
12. To approve the following policies:
- Communications Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Investment Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Member-Officer Protocol
- Anti-bullying & Harassment Policy
13. To approve the draft Strategy and Action Plan for consultation
14. Questions from Town Councillors to County Councillors on local issues / Information from County Councillors to members.
15. Members Reports from External Bodies
16. Any other business agreed by the Mayor to be urgent and of which she has received notice before the meeting.