A Meeting of the Council will be held on Wednesday 9 March 2016 at 7:00pm in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny to consider the following agenda. I hope you will be able to attend.
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL MAY DO SO FOR UP TO 5 MINUTES BY CONTACTING THE CLERK BEFORE THE MEETING.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the Minutes of the Council Meeting held on 10 February 2016
4. Matters arising.
5. To receive and if appropriate to adopt the Minutes of the following Committee:
a) Planning Committee held on 10 February 2016
b) Finance Committee held on 2 March 2016
c) Projects Committee held on 8 March 2016 (to be tabled)
6. Matters arising.
7. Finance Report.
a) To authorise payments.
b) Month 11 budget reports
8. Correspondence (see attached papers)
a) TeamAbergavenny update
b) Report onOne Voice Wales – Cllr Tatam
c) Agri-Urban Report – Cllr Prosser
10. Agenda Items, if any
11. Questions to County Councillors on issues directly relevant to the Town.
12. Members reports.
13. Any other business agreed by the Mayor to be urgent and of which she has notice before the meeting