The Local Authorities (Coronavirus) (Meetings) (Wales) Regulations 2020 relaxes the statutory requirements to admit public and press to the meetings.
The public and press can dial in to the meeting as observers but not participate in the meeting. If you would like to attend the meeting in this capacity, please contact the Town Clerk for further dial in details.
- To receive and approve apologies for absence.
- To receive declarations of interest for items on the agenda
- To receive and approve the minutes of the last meeting held on 10th February 2021
- To receive a presentation by Dave Baxter, MCC Borough Theatre Manager on the designs & plans for the Borough Theatre refurbishment
- To receive and note the Town Clerk’s Update
- To receive and endorse the decisions made under delegated authority for the period April 2020 – March 2021
- To receive the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales Annual Report 2021-22 and agree the discretionary payments in accordance with the IRPW Annual Report 2021-2022
- 8. To receive and approve additional funding for the resurfacing of the hard courts area in Bailey Park
- To consider whether the Town Council should be involved in the NHS Social Care and Frontline Workers Day on 5th July 2021 and if so what role should the Town Council have.
- To receive reports from Councillors attending meetings of External Bodies
- To receive and approve the small grants application from Abergavenny Community Trust (Power of Wellbeing Local Government Act 2000 ss 1-5)
- To consider and approve the following planning applications:
- DM/2021/00034 – Two storey extension to the side and a single storey extension to the rear of the property at 16 Belgrave Road, Abergavenny, NP7 7AL
- DM/2021/00178 – Replace rear flat roof with hipped roof, amend rear window, extend loft conversion and insert new window to gable at Springbrook, 5 Hatherleigh Road, Abergavenny, NP7 7RG
- DM/2021/00064 – Widening of existing vehicular entrance and extension of dropped kerb at 26 Western Road, Abergavenny, NP7 7AD
- DM/2021/00147 – Demolition of existing flat roof garages and rear conservatory. Construction of 2-storey side extension and rear single storey extension. Renovation and modernisation of existing property at Stanhope Lodge, Chapel Lane, Abergavenny, NP7 7BT