E 127/22. To receive and approve apologies for absence
E 128/22. To receive declarations of interest for items on the agenda
E 129/22. To receive and approve the minutes from the last meeting on 30th November 2022.
E 131/22. To receive a verbal update on the Britain in Bloom proposal.
E 132/22: To receive a financial request from Friends of Linda Vista Gardens.
E133/22. To receive and note an update from the Town Clerk.
E134/22.To consider and make recommendations regarding the following planning applications:
DM/2022/01745 Advertisement Consent – Fascia and heritage style hanging sign. Specsavers
67 Frogmore Street, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 5AU. https://planningonline.monmouthshire.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=RMGP10KYFND00
DM/2022/01746 Listed Building Consent Heritage LBC – replacement of front lit gallows and fascia signage. Specsavers, 67 Frogmore Street, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 5AU. https://planningonline.monmouthshire.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=RMGRTXKYFNH00
DM/2022/01731 Construction of a front porch to my dwelling. In keeping with existing style of dwelling and equivalent to front porch extension of neighbouring property. 2 Pen Y Pound Court
Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 7RJ. https://planningonline.monmouthshire.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=RMCZPUKYFMD00
E136/22: To receive and approve a Finance update on the Environment Budget headings.
E137/22: Report from Town Councillors attendance at external bodies relevant to this Committee:
- Abergavenny and District Tourist Association: Cllrs Konieczny & Simcock
- Abergavenny Food Forum: Cllrs Nicholson & Konieczny
- Abergavenny In Bloom: Cllrs Konieczny & Wright
- CCTV user group: Cllrs George & Jones
- Friends of Linda Vista Gardens: Cllrs Callard & Simcock
- Friends of Bailey Park: Cllrs Eldridge & Barnes
- Friends of Castle Meadows: Cllrs Simcock & Callard
- Monmouthshire Cc Planning Committee: Cllr Konieczny
- Y Fenni Business Community: Cllrs Barnes & Eldridge
E138/22: Report from County Councillors on matters affecting Abergavenny relevant to this Committee.
E139/22: Items for consideration at the next meeting Wednesday 25th January 2023.