E01/23: To receive and approve apologies for absence.
E02/23: To receive declarations of interest for items on the agenda.
E03/23: To receive and approve the minutes from the last meeting on 20th December 2022.
E04/23: To consider and resolve to accept the ATC response to the RLDP consultation (Inc candidate site comments) (MCC Planning Officer Craig O’Connor will be online to answer any queries that arise).
E05/23: To receive and note an update from the Town Clerk.
E06/23: To receive and note the Service Delivery update.
E07/23: To receive and approve a Finance update on the Environment Budget headings.
E08/23: To consider and make recommendations regarding the following planning applications:
DM/2022/01807 Proposed single storey extension to rear of existing property required to enhance existing kitchen and dining area. 22 Avenue Road, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 7DA. https://planningonline.monmouthshire.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=RN6MEKKYFTO00
DM/2022/01702 Outline planning application for the demolition of existing dwelling and construction of new build care home (Use Class C2) with associated works. The Beeches,
54 Pen Y Pound, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 7RW. https://planningonline.monmouthshire.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=RLYPUYKYFJ700
DM/2022/01730 Formation of three proposed dwellings with associated parking and landscaping, to include the retention of the historic eastern stone wall of the existing garage. Land To The Rear Of 20-26 Brecon Road, Brecon Road, Abergavenny, NP7 5UG.
E09/23: Report from Town Councillors attendance at external bodies relevant to this Committee:
- Abergavenny and District Tourist Association: Cllrs Konieczny & Simcock
- Abergavenny Food Forum: Cllrs Nicholson & Konieczny
- Abergavenny In Bloom: Cllrs Konieczny & Wright
- CCTV user group: Cllrs George & Jones
- Friends of Linda Vista Gardens: Cllrs Callard & Simcock
- Friends of Bailey Park: Cllrs Eldridge & Barnes
- Friends of Castle Meadows: Cllrs Simcock & Callard
- Monmouthshire Cc Planning Committee: Cllr Konieczny
- Y Fenni Business Community: Cllrs Barnes & Eldridge
E10/23: Report from County Councillors on matters affecting Abergavenny relevant to this Committee.
E11/23: Items for consideration at the next meeting Wednesday 22nd February 2023.