- To receive and approve apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest for items on the agenda
- To receive and approve the minutes from the last meeting on 27th April 2022.
- To receive a presentation from Keep Abergavenny Tidy.
- To receive and note an update from the Town Clerk.
- To consider and make recommendations regarding the following planning applications:
DM/2022/00692 Alterations to existing dwelling to insert new gable end windows and bi-fold doors to the rear, plus other works (under permitted development) to include front porch canopy, removal on one chimney, internal and external works. 38 Hatherleigh Place, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 7RL. https://planningonline.monmouthshire.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=RBI69WKYKQK00
DM/2022/00636 Full length extension to the rear of property. 81 North Street, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 7EB. https://planningonline.monmouthshire.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=RAW5IQKY00U00
- To consider and make recommendations on the Consultation on Proposed Traffic Regulation, Speed Limits and Parking Regulations Consolidation Order 2019 (Amendment Order Number 4) 2022:
- 1878 DPPP 54 Ross Road Abergavenny https://www.monmouthshire.gov.uk/app/uploads/2022/05/1878-DPPP-54-Ross-Road-Abergavenny.pdf
- 1881 Mount Street, Abergavenny https://www.monmouthshire.gov.uk/app/uploads/2022/05/1881-Mount-Street-Abergavenny.pdf
- 1882 North Street, Abergavenny https://www.monmouthshire.gov.uk/app/uploads/2022/05/1882-North-Street-Abergavenny.pdf
- To receive and note the Service Delivery update.
- To receive and approve a Finance update on the Environment Budget headings.
- To review the Strategy and Action Plan with a view to looking at priorities and items for including going forward.
- Report from Town Councillors attendance at external bodies relevant to this Committee.
- Report from County Councillors on matters affecting Abergavenny relevant to this Committee.
- Items for consideration at the next meeting 29th June 2022.