- To receive and approve apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest for items on the agenda
- To receive and approve the minutes from the last meeting on 30th March 2022.
- To ratify the 3 year cooperation agreement with Friends of Castle Meadows with ATC.
- To receive and consider a report from the Town Clerk on the replanting of the raised bed at Station Road in conjunction with Greenfinch Nurseries.
- To consider and make recommendations regarding the following planning applications:
DM/2022/00478 Demolition of existing single storey antenatal building and erection of a new two storey satellite radiotherapy unit, as an extension to the existing Nevill Hall Hospital, including the provision for a new transformer substation, realigned access for ambulance drop off, replacement car park and landscaping. Nevill Hall Hospital, Brecon Road, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 7EG. https://planningonline.monmouthshire.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=R9B601KYK8200
DM/2022/00533 To build a 3m x 3m garden room which is to be used as an art studio with a 2.5m x 1.9m adjoining shed which is to be used for storage purposes. The outbuildings are to be located toward the back of their front garden plot with entrances facing their home property. The outbuildings layout is better shown on the attached drawings. The front garden plot is separated from the house with a private road and access to other properties, but the proposal is located approximately 15m from this access. 16 Belmont Road, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 5HN. https://planningonline.monmouthshire.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=R9WRM1KYKDB00
- To consider recommending that Service Delivery sub-committee becomes a standing item on the Environment Committee agenda for the next council as proposed by Cllr T Konieczny.
- To receive and approve a Finance update on the Environment Budget headings.
- To review the updated Strategy and Action Plan.
- Report from Town Councillors attendance at external bodies relevant to this Committee.
- Report from County Councillors on matters affecting Abergavenny relevant to this Committee.
- Items for consideration at the next meeting 25th May 2022.