- To receive and approve apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest for items on the agenda
- To receive and approve the minutes from the last meeting on 29th June 2022.
- To receive a presentation from Friends of the Earth Abergavenny and Crickhowell.
- To receive and note an update from the Town Clerk.
- To consider and make recommendations regarding the following planning applications:
DM/2022/01022 Retrofit and extension of existing family dwelling. 115 Chapel Road, Abergavenny, NP7 7BL. https://planningonline.monmouthshire.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=REWEA5KYLKM00
22/21250/TPO Proposed felling of group of 13 Cypress trees aged approx 30 years as have outgrown their surroundings. Keith Price Garages Ltd, Brecon Road, Llanwenarth, Monmouthshire, NP8 1EP. https://planningonline.beacons-npa.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=RF054ZSY02P00
DM/2022/01010 Demolition of existing dwelling’s single storey timber framed ancillary storage space to side and front of dwelling . New two storey extension to side and front of dwelling. Change of use of 21msq of land to rear of adjacent commercial property. 5 Prince’s Street,
Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 5BL. https://planningonline.monmouthshire.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=REQU9CKYLJF00
DM/2022/00988 Removal of existing single entrance door and side glazed window. Installation of new glazed double doors within opening. Installation of new Fire Exit Wicket Door within
existing roller shutter entrance. Installation of removable security bollards in front of new double doors and existing roller shutter. Installation of new Steel Storage Box. Unit 5 Mill Street Industrial Estate Mill Street Abergavenny NP7 5HE. https://planningonline.monmouthshire.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=REHTBQKYLGW00
- To receive and note the Service Delivery update
- To receive and approve a Finance update on the Environment Budget headings.
- Report from Town Councillors attendance at external bodies relevant to this Committee:
- Abergavenny and District Tourist Association: Cllrs Konieczny & Simcock
- Abergavenny Food Forum: Cllrs Nicholson & Konieczny
- Abergaveny In Bloom: Cllrs Konieczny & Wright
- CCTV user group: Cllrs George & Jones
- Friends of Linda Vista Gardens: Cllrs Callard & Simcock
- Friends of Bailey Park: Cllrs Eldridge & Barnes
- Friends of Castle Meadows: Cllrs Simcock & Callard
- Monmouthshire Cc Planning Committee: Cllr Konieczny
- Y Fenni Business Community: Cllrs Barnes & Eldridge
- Report from County Councillors on matters affecting Abergavenny relevant to this Committee.
- Items for consideration at the next meeting 28th September 2022.