- To receive and approve apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest for items on the agenda
- To receive and approve the minutes from the last meeting on 25th May 2022.
- To receive a presentation from Kim Waters on the River Usk, and to discuss strategy on working with other TCC’s on growing issues of phosphate levels and dumping of raw sewage into the River Usk.
- To receive and note an update from the Town Clerk. ( Appendix 1, Appendix 2, Appendix 3a, Appendix 3b, Appendix 3c, Appendix 4 )
- To consider and make recommendations regarding the following planning applications:
DM/2022/00775 Removal of existing garage and shed. New garage with studio/office space above. 75 Brecon Road, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 7RA. https://planningonline.monmouthshire.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=RCCCJTKYKXQ00
- To receive and note the Service Delivery update.
- Report from Town Councillors attendance at external bodies relevant to this Committee:
- To note and receive the report from Cllrs Eldridge and Barnes re: FoBP Committee Meeting
- Cllr George – CCTV meeting
- Report from County Councillors on matters affecting Abergavenny relevant to this Committee.
- Items for consideration at the next meeting 27th July 2022.