FC 32/22. To receive and approve apologies for absence
FC 33/22. To receive declarations of interest for items on the agenda
FC 34/22. To receive and approve the minutes of the last meeting held on 13th July 2022.
FC 35/22. To receive a report and recommendation on the recruitment to the post of Deputy Town Clerk/RFO.
FC 36/22. To consider the following planning applications:
DM/2022/00070 Change the use to one singular residential home C3 class. Belgrave House,
81 Brecon Road, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 7RU. https://planningonline.monmouthshire.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=R5NLU4KYJAA00
FC 37/22. To receive reports from Councillors attendance at external bodies which are relevant to Full Council:
- Armed Forces Champion: Cllr M Powell & Cllr T Konieczny
- Governor of Cantref School: Cllr B Callard
- Governor of Deri View Primary School: Cllr G Jones
- Governor of King Henry VIII School: Cllr B Nicholson
- Governor of Our Lady & St Michael School: Cllr T Konieczny
- Governor of Ysgol Y Fenni: Cllr G Jones
- King Henry VIII Foundation: Cllr B Nicholson and Cllr B Callard
- North Monmouthshire Area Committee: Mayor and Town Clerk
- North Monmouthshire Liaison Committee: Mayor and Town Clerk
- One Voice Wales: Cllr D Simcock and Cllr T Konieczny
FC 38/22. To receive reports from County Councillors on matters affecting Abergavenny relevant to Full Council.
FC 39/22. To consider items for the agenda of the next Full Council Meeting to be held on 14th December 2022.