FC 40/22. To receive and approve apologies for absence
FC 41/22. To receive declarations of interest for items on the agenda
FC 42/22. To receive and approve the minutes of the last meeting held on 12th October 2022.
FC 43/22. To receive a Presentation from Cllr Paul Griffith and Mark Hand from MCC on the proposed RLDP.
FC 44/22: To nominate a Councillor for consideration to join the Temporary Board for KHS.
FC 45/22. To consider the following planning applications:
DM/2022/01544 Minor external proposals to the existing Nevill Hall Hospital; Additional roof-top plant (2no. AHUs + 2no. Chillers, sat on Big Foot System supports) and associated ductwork will be required to service a new cancer unit being proposed at the existing hospital. The ductwork will vertically link the rooftop plant with the plant at Level 02; An old and derelict sliding
door system at the centre of the Level 02 ‘H-block’ will also be replaced with new glazing in the form of a curtain wall. Nevill Hall Hospital, Brecon Road, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 7EG. https://planningonline.monmouthshire.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=RKAX1UKYMUJ00
FC 46/22. To receive reports from Councillors attendance at external bodies which are relevant to Full Council:
- Armed Forces Champion: Cllr M Powell & Cllr T Konieczny
- Governor of Cantref School: Cllr B Callard
- Governor of Deri View Primary School: Cllr G Jones
- Governor of King Henry VIII School: Cllr B Nicholson
- Governor of Our Lady & St Michael School: Cllr T Konieczny
- Governor of Ysgol Y Fenni: Cllr G Jones
- King Henry VIII Foundation: Cllr B Nicholson and Cllr B Callard
- North Monmouthshire Area Committee: Mayor and Town Clerk
- North Monmouthshire Liaison Committee: Mayor and Town Clerk
- One Voice Wales: Cllr D Simcock and Cllr T Konieczny
FC 47/22. To receive reports from County Councillors on matters affecting Abergavenny relevant to Full Council.
FC 48/22. To consider items for the agenda of the next Full Council Meeting to be held on 18th February 2023.