26th May 2023
You are hereby summoned to attend Full Council on Wednesday 7th June 2023 at 7pm on MS Teams, and in person in the Community Room, Town Hall, Cross Street, Abergavenny. Policy and Resources Committee meeting will follow. A meeting invitation will be shared for remote access in due course.
The public are permitted to address the meeting for up to 15 minutes before the start of the meeting. Maximum 5 minutes for each speaker. No decision can be taken during this session, but the Chair may decide to refer any matters raised for further consideration. Any members of the public or press who wish to join the meeting remotely can contact the Clerk and a link will be sent to you.
FC 20/23. To receive and approve apologies for absence.
FC 21/23. To receive declarations of interest for items on the agenda.
FC 22/23. To receive and approve the minutes of the last meeting held on 19th April 2023.
FC 23/23: To receive and approve the minutes of the AGM on 10th May 2023.
FC24/23: To receive a presentation from Cllr Mary Ann Brocklesby, Leader of Monmouthshire County Council, and Paul Matthews, CEO for Monmouthshire County Council.
FC 25/23. To receive reports from Councillors attendance at external bodies which are relevant to Full Council:
- Armed Forces Champion: Cllr M Powell & Cllr T Konieczny
- Governor of Cantref School: Cllr B Callard
- Governor of Deri View Primary School: Cllr G Jones
- Governor of King Henry VIII School: Cllr B Nicholson/Cllr M Groucutt
- Governor of Our Lady & St Michael School: Cllr T Konieczny
- Governor of Ysgol Y Fenni: Cllr G Jones
- Temporary Board of Governors King Henry VIII School: Cllr Eldridge
- King Henry VIII Foundation: Cllr B Nicholson and Cllr B Callard
- North Monmouthshire Area Committee: Mayor and Town Clerk
- North Monmouthshire Liaison Committee: Mayor and Town Clerk
FC 26/23. To receive reports from County Councillors on matters affecting Abergavenny relevant to Full Council.
FC 27/23. To consider items for the agenda of the next Full Council Meeting to be held on 13th September 2023.