4th November 2023
You are hereby summoned to attend Full Council on Wednesday 8th November 2023 at 7pm on MS Teams, and in person in the Community Room, Town Hall, Cross Street, Abergavenny. Policy and Resources Committee meeting will follow. A meeting invitation will be shared for remote access in due course.
The public are permitted to address the meeting for up to 15 minutes before the start of the meeting. Maximum 5 minutes for each speaker. No decision can be taken during this session, but the Chair may decide to refer any matters raised for further consideration. Any members of the public or press who wish to join the meeting remotely can contact the Clerk and a link will be sent to you.
FC 35/23. To receive and approve apologies for absence.
FC 36/23. To receive declarations of interest for items on the agenda.
FC 37/23. To receive and approve the minutes of the last meeting held on 13th September 2023.
FC 38/23: To receive a report from Citizens Advice.
FC 39/23. To nominate a new representative for Our Lady and St Michael’s RC Primary School, and receive reports from Councillors attendance at external bodies which are relevant to Full Council:
- Armed Forces Champion: Cllr M Powell
- Governor of Cantref School: Cllr B Callard
- Governor of Deri View Primary School: Cllr G Jones
- Governor of King Henry VIII School: Cllr B Nicholson
- Governor of Our Lady & St Michael School:
- Governor of Ysgol Y Fenni: Cllr G Jones
- King Henry VIII Foundation: Cllr B Nicholson and Cllr B Callard
- North Monmouthshire Area Committee: Mayor and Town Clerk
- North Monmouthshire Liaison Committee: Mayor and Town Clerk
FC 41/23. To consider items for the agenda of the next Full Council Meeting to be held on 17th January 2024.