The public are permitted to address the meeting for up to 15 minutes before the start of the meeting. Maximum 5 minutes for each speaker. No decision can be taken during this session, but the Chairman may decide to refer any matters raised for further consideration.
- To receive and approve apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest for items on the agenda
- To receive a report on the Christmas Light Switch On Proposals and other events for January-March 2022.
- To consider Town Council’s involvement in the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Celebrations. (See attached Chronicle Column).
- To receive a verbal update from Cllr Davies on the Town Council hosting a visit from the KHS School Council.
- To receive update on Action Plan Tables and consider future budget commitments.
- Items for consideration at the next meeting 3rd November 2021.