- To receive and approve apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest for items on the agenda
- To receive a presentation from David Holman on the proposal for Abergavenny to twin with Domboshawa, Zimbabwe
- To receive a presentation from Mike Moran regarding the summer playscheme and SHEP (School Holiday Enrichment Programme)
- To receive and if appropriate approve the minutes from the last meeting on 6th November 2019
- To receive the Town Clerk’s update report
- To consider the twinning proposal and make a recommendation to Full Council.
- To review the summer playscheme budget allocation in light of the presentation from Mike Moran
- To consider the content of a Christmas Lights specification
- To receive and approve financial support to SHIFT project supporting young people with emerging mental health, emotional or wellbeing issues.
- To review the 2019 events and agree 2020 events
- To receive updates on prioritised action from the Children & Young People, Challenges of Demographic Change Action Tables
- To consider additional actions for inclusion in the action tables
- Reports from Councillors attending external bodies that are relevant to this Committee
- Report from County Councillors on matters affecting Abergavenny that are relevant to this Committee
- Items for consideration at the next meeting 4 March 2020.