Minutes of the Planning Committee held on Wednesday 17th May 2017 after the Council Meeting in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Abergavenny.
Present: Cllr D Simcock (Mayor), Tudor Thomas, S Dodd, M Harris, R Harris, N Tatam, S Head, M Groucutt, F Morgan, T Konieczny, T Davies, M Hickman, G Jones, P Simcock, L Van de Vyver.
In attendance: Town Clerk – Jacqueline Humphries,
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest. Roger Harris declared an interest as he is on the planning committee for MCC and attends this meeting to give advice only, he does not participate or vote on any planning matters.
3. The following Planning Applications were recommended for approval:
4. DC/2017/00321: Listed Building Consent: Phased repair and redecoration of listed station footbridge requiring temporary removal of latticework section of bridge to facilitate repairs. Abergavenny Railway Station, Station Road, Abergavenny NP7 5HS
5. DC/2017/00463: Planning Permission: Removal of Condition 5 relating to DC/2016/00319 15 Belgrave Road, Abergavenny NP7 7AH
6. DC/2017/00384: Planning Permission: Rear extension. 54 Holywell Crescent, Abergavenny NP7 5LG
7. DC/2017/00482: Planning Permission: One new domestic dwelling with on-site parking and private amenity space. 21, Llwynu Road, Abergavenny. NP7 5TB
8. DC/2017/00481: Planning Permission: Change of use of property to aesthetics clinic/beauty services provider. 1 The Stable Mews, Lewis’s Lane, Abergavenny. NP7 5BAApproved
9. Any Other Business
No other business
The meeting ended at 9:00pm